NORTHRIDGE, Calif.—HARMAN Professional Solutions today announced that Studer by HARMAN continues achieving widespread adoption in professional broadcast and audio mixing environments around the world.
Offering world-class sound quality, intuitive design and flexible routing, Studer Vista consoles continue to be a leading choice for professional broadcasters and mixers. Vista consoles feature scalable Infinity Core signal processors, and comprehensive metering to meet the challenges of the most demanding broadcast environments.
Examples of recent Studer professional mixing solutions that have been adopted in broadcast and live entertainment include:
- Paramount Pictures equipped its Hollywood studios with a Vista X large-scale mixing console and two Vista 5 Black Edition digital mixing consoles.
- The Metropolitan Opera in New York City upgraded its facilities with a Vista V digital mixing console for events and exhibitions.
- A major news network purchased four Vista V digital mixing consoles with Compact Core 600 processors and a Vista 1 Black Edition console for its new facility in New York’s Hudson Yards. The network also upgraded its Atlanta headquarters with a new Studer Vista V digital mixing console.
- CTV in Canada upgraded its facilities with a Vista X large-scale mixing console and a Vista 1 Black Edition digital mixing console.
- Trinity Broadcast Network purchased a Vista V digital mixing system for its California headquarters.
- NEP upgraded its Gold remote recording truck with a Vista X large-scale mixing console.
- BBC Asian Network and BBC Radio Foyle upgraded their broadcast studios with OnAir 3000 digital broadcast consoles.
- Arab Radio Network in United Arab Emirates updated its facilities with 15 Glacier Series broadcast audio control surfaces and 15 Micro Series digital audio broadcast and production mixing systems.
- NextRadioTV in France upgraded eight studios in its new broadcast facility with a Vista X console, seven Vista V consoles, eight Compact Remotes, one Infinity Core 800 processor and ten Compact Stageboxes.
- The Staatstheater Darmstadt theatre company in Germany updated its performance hall with a Vista V digital mixing console.
- RAI (Radiotelevisione Italiana) upgraded its broadcast studios with six Vista 5M3 digital mixing consoles and five Vista 1 Black Edition digital mixing consoles.
- The Schauspielhaus Zürich theater in Switzerland updated its concert hall with a Vista V digital mixing console.
- Streamteam Nordic Oy in Finland upgraded its broadcast studio with a Vista V digital mixing console.
- The Shanghai Oriental Art Center upgraded its opera and concert halls with Vista X and Vista V digital mixing consoles.
- Xinjiang People's Broadcasting Station and Shenyang News Radio in China upgraded their broadcast studios with OnAir 3000 digital broadcast consoles.
- Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) in Hong Kong recently updated several of its halls with a Vista 1 Black Edition and three Vista V digital mixing consoles.
- Heilongjiang Television Station (HLJTV) in China recently updated its OB van with a Vista X large-scale mixing console.
- Love FM and FM Nagasaki radio stations in Japan recently upgraded their broadcast studios with OnAir 2500 digital broadcast consoles.
- The Voice of Vietnam upgraded its studios with an OnAir 2500 and two OnAir 2500 Modulo digital broadcast consoles.
For more information about Studer, visit https://www.studer.ch/en. Or visit the Studer demo truck at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas in the Outdoor/Media Mobile area stand # OE12057, featuring: Studer Vista X, Vista V, Vista 1 and Micro series consoles, Soundcraft VI 3000 and SI Expression Consoles, and JBL 7 Series Studio Monitors.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Director, Public Relations
HARMAN Professional Solutions
+1 (818) 895-3464 O
+1 (818) 470-7322 M
Marketing Director - Asia Pacific Harman Professional Solutions
© 2019 HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated. All rights reserved. Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon and Mark Levinson are trademarks of HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, registered in the United States and/or other countries. AKG is a trademark of AKG Acoustics GmbH, registered in the United States and/or other countries. Features, specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.